Monday, January 21, 2008

Why this Blog?

As an avid reader and follower of blogs, ingesting bite size portions of practical and insightful info has become a daily requirement for me (and all the other web 2.0 fanatics). This blog is a natural step for me as I see ministry opportunity all over this.

Press means to use a steady and significant force to put weight on something, sometimes to make it move or start working. But it also means, the written opinions expressed in articles and publications. Welcome to PRESS THE KINGDOM. As a pastor and friend, I am interested in things that connect people. I hope you will read this blog and leave comments


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im the youngs of the maxmen group at my church. If you read this, you know if GOD CAN SAVE A TEENAGER GOD CAN CHANGE YOU. After reading the maxmen, God started movieing in my life. He open doors for me that have be blessing. I have been save for five years, i only 16 years old and GOD IS MOVING IN MY LIFE. I read my bible everyday with out my pastor telling me to. I have my job and go to school but god comes before anything. If you are a christin man, this is what my youth pastor told me to put theses thing in these order. God first, family second, then your chirstlike outside the world. These is what god put on my heart to tell who ever read these.

Prasie god and he is the KING OF KINGS and the LORDS OF LORDS

Anonymous said...

That's what I'm talkin about! Keep it up youngin.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! Looking forward to great insights here.

Anonymous said...

THIS IS AN AWESOME BLOG!!