Sunday, April 6, 2008

Window of Opportunity


I’m sitting in a Days Inn hotel in the small town Decatur Mississippi. According to the 2000 census, population was 1,426. According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 1 square mile. If not for the Internet, I would feel like I am trapped in an old episode of The X-files. I think I saw Mulder and Scully in a diner earlier.

Why am I here? Because God is getting ready to do something amazing in this small community of 407 households. A window of opportunity has opened up that cannot be ignored. You are going to have to stay tuned for more details. In the mean time, keep Decatur, MS in your prayers.

-PST

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay Pastor Steve, must you keep us in suspense?? 80)

Anonymous said...

PEDRO,SI,DIOS SIEMPRE HACE COSAS ASOMBROSAS,,Y VAMOS A ESPERAR PORQUE VA A SUCEDER