Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Testimony of a MaxMan

I have been a student of the Majoring Men curriculum at my church for only 11 months. In that short time, I have had the undeserved honor of watching men become transformed into real men; men who have come to the understanding that “manhood and Christ likeness are synonymous”. I have seen a man on the brink of leaving his family acknowledge his own sin, repent, and receive complete restoration in his home. I have seen a mother sit in her car for 2 hours on many Saturday mornings in front of a church while her two sons are inside at a men’s meeting being taught the truth about manhood so that they can avoid the same path that led their father to imprisonment. I have seen many men receive deliverance of all sorts of sexual and substance addictions. I have personally learned more about being a real husband and father in the last 11 months of studying the Word through the guidance of Dr. Edwin Louis Cole’s books than the world has attempted to teach me in the first 30 years of my life. “While men look for better methods, God looks for better men.” Whether you are a new believer in Christ or have been in men’s ministry for 20 years, the Majoring in Men curriculum will open the eyes of your heart to the true calling of God on the life of every man – to walk-in the responsibility of being Christ to your home and to the nations.

Abel Villarreal – Music Minister
Victory Family Fellowship

No comments: