Thursday, February 7, 2008

Robbed the Cradle?




I got to meet Marcos Witt yesterday for a lunch meeting with some other pastors. When I introduced him to Julie he said, "You robbed the cradle, man." I quickly responded that we were the same age. I told Pastor Marcos that it was great having him in our city of Houston. The standard for Latino ministries has truly been lifted by him. It's funny, I had to travel 3000 miles from Houston to meet a pastor of my own city. Nonetheless it's great to know him.

I know Julie looks younger than 30 and I look older than 30 but come on Marcos. Maybe I should die my hair. I wonder what color?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmm.... I think highlights will do.... A little blond in your hair should do the trick... LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

I THINK U SHOULD DIE YOUR HAIR BLACK LIKE HOW IT IS

no more me said...

You should really try sprinkling fiber supplements onto your nightly bowl of cereal...it's gotta be good for something!

Anonymous said...

"No more me"...your in my prayers...!!!

Anonymous said...

I can totally see you going blackish-blue!!! High lights are so over-rated!!!

Anonymous said...

"Reign over Me" I will difinitely have you in my prayers..... Blackish bluish?? come on now!!!

Anonymous said...

"Maribel aka anonymous "...your in my prayers...hi-lights?...that's soooo 90's...I am shocked and appalled that you would make such a suggestion to our Pastor!!! I’m going to ask that my children’s church class lifts you up in prayer!!!

Sarah said...

How about getting extensions? :)
That should liven up your appearance. But if we are choosing a color then I say go bold, go red!

Funny.

Anonymous said...

SALT AND PEPPER, TOO MUCH SALT NOT ENOUGH PEPPER.

Anonymous said...

SALT AND PEPPER, TOO MUCH SALT NOT ENOUGH PEPPER.

ginger edwards said...

pastor steve,

heck, the girls look older than julie!!!! the gray only adds credibility to your wisdom. lol
!!!!!